If you want to be a veterinary surgeon or have a career working with animals, please contact Mr Holloway at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Warriner School Farm covers an area of 48 hectares (120 acres) and has both organic and non-organic livestock and crop enterprises. Along with well-equipped teaching and learning facilities and highly experienced teaching staff, the farm offers the following:
- a single suckler herd producing calves for beef and pedigree replacements; a March lambing, ewe flock producing finished and store lambs;
- a pedigree Gloucester Old Spot herd producing piglets for sale and pig meat products
- a chicken layer unit producing eggs and chicks for sale, made up of rare and traditional breeds
- a small goat enterprise
- a small equine unit
- combinable crops, root crops and forage crops;
- all the grassland is certified organic, by the Soil Association as is 2 hectare of the crops, the rest of the combinable crops are farmed non-organically;
- the farm is managed using strong conservation and sustainability principles and actively participates in the Natural England Entry and Higher level Environmental Stewardship schemes.
Meat is available to purchase from the Farm - please contact and arrange an appointment.
A 25% end of line discount is currently applicable to all stock.
Please click the items below if you wish to find out more information: