Cashless Catering - Parentpay
Harrison Catering, our canteen providers, introduced cashless catering in 2014, which means students no longer need to carry cash to school to buy food. Students identify themselves at the till using either Biometric fingerprint scanners or PIN codes. Paying for canteen purchases can either be made via a ParentPay account or students can use the cash loader situated in the dining hall, this is also operated by biometric image or PIN number. It is a legal requirement that we have your written permission to use this technology. If you wish your child to access cashless catering via the Biometric fingerprint scanner please complete the consent form available from the Finance Office. If you wish to have a ParentPay account, please see the ParentPay information at the bottom of this page.
All of the meals are fully compliant with current government guidelines for healthy eating in schools and there is a wide range of healthy options for students to try.
Please click the following link showing the menu for the next three weeks:
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
ParentPay is easy to use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7:
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- payments can be made by credit/debit card
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- daily maximum rate available to spend of £5. Should you wish this to be changed in either direction please email Mrs Pat Nash, Catering Manager at email@example.com
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
Click here to go to our ParentPay page