Please click the following link, which will take you to the school health nurse page and has vaccination forms for parents to download: http://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/children-and-young-people/
School Health Nurse
My name is Tracey Willetts and I am the School Health Nurse for The Warriner School.
Secondary schools within Oxfordshire have a named NHS School Health Nurse. The aim of the School Health Nurse is to offer evidence based, accessible, preventative health care for children and young people.
I work closely with other professionals and school staff to support students to be both physically and emotionally healthy, make informed healthy lifestyle choices, improve physical and emotional health, and for them to reach their full potential.
I work Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm during term time.
To make an appointment you can contact me using the details below:
My contact telephone number is: 07767 291003 ( text or call )
My e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of what your School Health Nurse can offer include:
- Someone to talk to confidentially about your health, including your physical health, emotional health, sexual health and general wellbeing or any other health related topics you might like advice, information or support with.
- Advice and support about healthy choices (e.g. keeping safe, drugs, alcohol, quitting smoking, exercise, maintaining healthy growth/weight. dental health).
- Advice with regards to emergency contraception, pregnancy testing and chlamydia screening.
- Provide teaching sessions and support teachers with delivery of PSHE.
- Provide information and signpost to specialist services which may be able to support you.
The School Nursing service is confidential. This means you can discuss personal information with us and we will not discuss it with anyone else without your permission, unless we feel that you or another may be at risk of harm. If information needs to be shared we will always try to discuss this with you first so that you know why, and what will happen.