Please note we are now using a different online booking system
Subject Consultation Evening Dates 2016-17
Subject consultation evenings are a key element of our reporting system and play a vital role in maximising student achievement. Please put the relevant date(s) in your diary and make every effort to attend with your child.
|Thursday 13th October 2016||Year 10|
|Tuesday 8th November 2016||Years 12 and 13|
|Wednesday 23rd November 2016||Year 8|
|Thursday 19th January 2017||Year 11|
|Wednesday 1st February 2017||Year 9|
|Tuesday 7th March 2017||Years 12 and 13|
|Thursday 23rd March 2017||Year 7|
Parent/Carer Instructions for Booking Appointments Online
In the past the process of making subject consultation evening appointments has relied on students telling parents/carers about the evening and then seeking out teachers to make appointments with, even if they know the news will not be good! In response to parental concerns about the process and to avoid lesson time being lost in making appointments, we now use an online booking system.
Parents/carers who do not have internet access will be contacted and their appointments entered over the phone.
The following instructions are to enable parents/carers to make appointments:
PLEASE NOTE: You need to type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address or use a search engine as that will not work. This is a common mistake on phones and tablets especially.
You will need:
- Your child’s legal first name and legal surname
- Your child’s date of birth
Once you have logged in, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking’ wizard to make your appointments. You will be asked to enter your availability and choose which teachers you want to see before being shown the most efficient order for visiting those teachers on the night. Alternatively appointments may be made manually; this allows you to take into account subject locations. Appointments are provisional for five minutes and require confirmation. You can then print your appointment list or receive it by email.
Troubleshooting Tips - please read before booking!
- To log in you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem
- If you have more than one child to make bookings for, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking Wizard, where your children are tabbed above the teacher names.