The Warriner continues to build on superb exam successes!
Percentage of students achieving five or more good passes including English and Maths: 70%
Percentage of students achieving five or more good passes: 84%
In this year of sweeping changes to GCSEs making the qualifications harder, it is an amazing achievement to have continued to improve our GCSE outcomes.
I would like to congratulate all of our students on these results. To have increased our performance again against a backdrop of harder exams is an incredible achievement. Once again the dedication and hard work of our staff and students has paid off in the form of a superb set of grades with some amazing individual performances. I am so proud of students, staff and parents as this has been a team effort all round.
- Rachel Bemrose 5 grade 9, 2 grade 8, 2 grade 7 and a triple distinction
- Yifei Bian 1 grade 9, 4 grade 8, 4 grade 7
- George Hall 9 grade 9, 1 A*, 2 A
- Ellis Hewins 5 grade 9, 3 grade 8, 1 A
- Joshua Kaura 5 grade 9, 3 grade 8
- Megan Kyte 9 grade 9, 3 grade 8
- Charlotte Warner 2 grade 9, 5 grade 8, 2 grade 7
This set of results means that our 6th form applications are also very strong. If anyone would like to make an application to our sixth form, please contact our Sixth Form administrator Julie Viggers at: firstname.lastname@example.org