Subject Consultation Evening Dates 2019-20
Subject consultation evenings are a key element of our reporting system and play a vital role in maximising student achievement. Please put the relevant date(s) in your diary and make every effort to attend with your child.
|Year Group||Date||Booking live at 6pm on|
|Year 11||Thursday 10th October 2019||03/10/19|
|Years 12 and 13||Wednesday 6th November 2019||24/10/19|
|Year 8||Tuesday 19th November 2019||13/11/19|
|Year 11||Thursday 23rd January 2020||16/01/20|
|Year 9||Wednesday 29th January 2020||24/01/20|
|Year 10||Thursday 5th March 2020||27/02/20|
|Year 13||Tuesday 17th March 2020||10/03/20|
|Year 7||Thursday 26th March 2020||19/02/20|
Parent/Carer Instructions for Booking Appointments Online
In the past the process of making subject consultation evening appointments has relied on students telling parents/carers about the evening and then seeking out teachers to make appointments with, even if they know the news will not be good! In response to parental concerns about the process and to avoid lesson time being lost in making appointments, we now use an online booking system.
Parents/carers who do not have Internet access should contact Mrs Ball on 01295 720777 to make appointments over the phone.
The following instructions are to enable parents/carers to make appointments:
PLEASE NOTE: You need to type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address or use a search engine as that will not work. This is a common mistake on phones and tablets especially.
You will need:
- Your child’s legal first name and legal surname
- Your child’s date of birth
Once you have logged in, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking’ wizard to make your appointments. You will be asked to enter your availability and choose which teachers you want to see before being shown the most efficient order for visiting those teachers on the night. Alternatively appointments may be made manually; this allows you to take into account subject locations. Appointments are provisional for five minutes and require confirmation. You can then print your appointment list or receive it by email.
Troubleshooting Tips - please read before booking!
- To log in you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem
- If you have more than one child to make bookings for, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking Wizard, where your children are tabbed above the teacher names.