The Warriner School Uniform
Year 12 and 13 students are required to wear business dress. Boys should be in a suit and tie. Girls should wear tailored clothing suitable for a professional office. Click here for the full dress code.
- The Warriner blazer*
- Black v-neck Warriner jumper*. Optional item; must be worn with a blazer.
- Plain black leather shoes. No trainers, plimsolls or boots.
- Black belt. Optional item; must fit a standard belt loop and have a plain buckle.
- Plain white shirt. Tucked into the trousers. Top button done up.
- Warriner tie*. A minimum of 7 stripes must be visible below the tie knot.
- Plain black trousers. Regular or Slim fit (not skinny fit). Denim or corduroy trousers are not permitted.
- Plain white revere collar blouse. Top button done up.
- Plain black trousers. Regular or Slim fit (not skinny fit). Denim or corduroy trousers are not permitted Or
- Plain black pleated skirt*.
- Hems must be a maximum of 10cm above the knee.
- Plain black opaque or flesh coloured tights. Optional item; no knee-length socks or footless tights/leggings.
Additional Uniform Rules
Students will be expected to wear their blazer as follows:
- To and from school.
- To and from lessons.
- At morning break.
- In the school canteen.
- Students may remove their blazers during lessons and at lunchtime.
- Students may wear a maximum of one small studded earring in each ear lobe.
- No other piercings or retainers are allowed.
- No other jewellery is allowed.
- Make-up (including nail varnish) must not be worn by students in Years 7, 8 or 9. Discreet make-up is acceptable for older students. Long, false nails are not permitted.
- Outer coats should be plain, one colour and preferably dark. Denim jackets are not permitted.
- Plain scarves may be worn to and from school.
- Garments worn under shirts/blouses must be plain white.
- Any variations in uniform appropriate to different faiths should be black.
- Students may follow the uniform rules appropriate to the gender with which they identify.
- Hairstyles deemed inappropriate for school will not be permitted. Any hair colouring should be in natural shades only.
The Headteacher will be the final arbiter on uniform issues.
*Blazers, jumpers, ties and skirts must be sourced from the school’s supplier: Cross Embroidery
or from our second hand uniform shop.
Summer Uniform Variations
- The Headteacher may permit students to stop wearing their blazers on a particular day.
- White shirt with gold band
- White shorts
- Pale blue socks
- Football/rugby boots
- Swimming trunks or shorts (not Bermuda Shorts)
- Shower towel
- Blue polo shirt with school logo
- Pale blue socks
- Navy blue shorts
- Hockey/football boots
- One piece swimsuit
- Shower towel
Athletics vest, white with yellow bands and school logo, dark blue sweatshirt with school logo, cotton training top and dark blue tracksuit bottoms.
Each individual item must be clearly marked with the student’s name.
Units 5 & 6 Lower Cherwell Street
Oxfordshire OX16 5AY
Tel: 01295 270555
Second Hand Uniform
Please contact Mrs Burch, Assistant Headteacher, for enquiries about second hand uniform.
We welcome donations of good quality second hand uniform (donated skirts should be the pleated style only) and these can be dropped off at Reception. Any monies received for second hand uniform items are used to support current fundraising projects.