For information on cashless catering/biometric fingerprint
technology please see our Restaurant page.
ParentPay: our online payment service
Using a secure website called ParentPay you can pay online using your credit or debit card for items such as school trips and revision guides, as well as to provide your child with restaurant credit. ParentPay is our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and students?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children do not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or text message.
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
How do I get started with ParentPay?
If you do not have any account and need your account activation details, please email email@example.com and we will send them to you. Just follow the instructions in the letter that we give you to get started with ParentPay.
If you want to find out more about ParentPay go to https://www.parentpay.com/parents/using-parentpay/help-and-support