For information on cashless catering/biometric fingerprint
technology please see our Canteen page.
ParentPay: our new online payment service
We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting payments online for items such as school trips and revision guides. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and students?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
How do I get started with ParentPay?
If you already have a ParentPay account for dinner money, you will now be able to see the trips etc. available to your child. If you do not have any account and need your account activation details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send them to you. Just follow the instructions in the letter that we give you to get started with ParentPay.
If you want to find out more about ParentPay go to https://www.parentpay.com/parents/using-parentpay/help-and-support