All Sixth Form students at The Warriner School are expected to wear smart business dress. As a benchmark, the dress code of a professional office environment is the expectation. Please see below for specific guidance on acceptable and unacceptable dress. All students must wear a suitable PE kit for compulsory PE and will be permitted to change into kit at lunchtime on a Wednesday.
Boys Dress Code:
- Suit jacket and trousers
- Collared shirt with top button done up and a sensible tie
- Smart shoes: no trainers, Vans or Converse type footwear
- Ear Stretchers and facial piercings are not acceptable.
Girls Dress Code:
- Smart skirts or tailored trousers with either a smart blouse, or top with jacket. Skirts must be of knee length or longer and not made of clingy material. Tailored dresses may be worn but must not be tight bodycon style.
- Footwear should be smart with a sensible heel height
- Jewellery should be minimal and facial piercings or ear stretchers are not acceptable.
- Hair should be of a natural colour with no extreme styles.
The following items are strictly prohibited:
- Leisurewear (except for PE sessions)
- Denim / jeggings / coloured jeans
- Flip Flops
- Hats or caps
- Low cut or spaghetti strap tops
- Ugg boots or similar
- Doctor Martens or biker-style boots
- Thick woollen jumpers
Please note this list is not exhaustive and individuals may be sent home to change at the discretion of the Head of Sixth Form.